Bing

Saturday, June 17, 2017

RONALDO SET OLD TRAFORD RETURN

Stunning reports from Ronaldo's native Portugal claimed this morning that the 32-year-old had decided to leave Real Madrid.
Calderon said: "If he's made his mind up, I don't think it's going to be easy to change. He's very strong-minded and clear in what he wants. If he leaves I don't see him in a place like China or the Middle East. He will be always playing for a big club and trying to get more titles and more personal awards."He's a fighter and he's in good shape. He can play again for the best club and I think that club now is Real Madrid. I can't tell you what he's doing but I hope he will stay, I'm sure he'll stay... I think it is very difficult. I had the same situation with Manchester United when he wanted to leave and I signed him. He said 'I want to leave' and that was that."The same year I had the problem with Robinho and he wanted to leave. As a president you can't do anything other than let him go and get the best deal possible. I hope he hasn't decided to leave but if he has already made his mind up, it will be difficult to change the situation. Very few clubs can meet his expectations. Not because they can't pay the money but because they need to offer him the possibility of winning titles and personal awards."The relationship [between Ronaldo and Mourinho] in Madrid wasn't the best but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to go back to Manchester where he is very grateful of what happened. He delayed his move to Madrid for a year because Ferguson was like a father to him. He loved the club, the fans, the city and I don't rule out a move back."

No comments:

Post a Comment